Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Inside my plum paper planner

Most people don't know it but I LOVE planners and those within the planning community will know what I mean when I say, I think I found my planner peace!


Presenting my plum paper planner...


Above is the new cover I printed and put on, below is one I chose from their options. First off, the paper is so luxurious. I had heard this but I never thought a paper could feel so luxurious and it really does! The coil and tabs are strong, too.




The great thing about PPP is they have 5 different layout options and different kinds of planners: Wedding, Teacher, Etc. Mine is the Family planner. It lets me customize 7 different sections in the weekly spread. They also have some similar to Erin Condren where you can have the morning, noon and night option,


I use the weekly note section for my scripture memory verse and the weekly checklist for weekly cleaning items.


I then added on a to-do list section for each month. I covered one with the stickers that you can add on and am using it for goals. While I keep the backside the same. You can see how I use them below.


 I added on the home section (which you can view on their etsy site which I will give a link to at the bottom).

And the fitness section which includes more than shown. It also includes a first page where you write your starting measurements, weight, goals, plan, etc, And then a last page which is a weight chart.



The planners start at 31.00 and each add on is 1.50-4.50 more. You can purchase them here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PlumPaperDesigns?section_id=12769506&ref=shopsection_leftnav_9.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com