Wednesday, March 14, 2012

COUPON ORGANIZATION

Welcome to my first entry!
My blog is going to be about organizing, living frugal, cleaning, crafts, home management, cooking, the bible and more. In this first entry I would like to show you my new coupon system-I am by no means an extreme couponer but on the occasion I get free items and I am starting to stock up emergency food so coupons are a big help. (Especially when you are on a budget!)

I bought it at Wal-Mart for about 20.00 including the 10 pack dividers which were purchased seperately.

I have them different by months on each divider.

I place the coupons in the proper month after I add the date in which I recieved them because most coupon sites will tell you where a coupon came from by saying SS 01/15 which means Smart Source Jan 15.

I really needed this system because I was having to look through so many just to find the ones I needed and before that I was cutting them all out and using a little divider and again I was searching t see what I had.

DINNER TONIGHT: It is a slow cooker recipe with only three ingredients (plus the toppings for the chicken tacos).



I hope you found this post helpful. Next post I will post some links to very helpful couponing sites. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com